Saturday, March 13, 2010

Leisure Saturday in London was AMAZING! I met up with a very good friend of mine ,Tanya, and we had a delicious brunch and some equally delicious quality time in Soho. After some catch up, we spent the whole afternoon perusing the clothes and people London had to offer us. As usual, I had to make a trip to selfridges where i found a some wonderfully arresting people to photograph as well as a fantastic sleeveless leather number from All Saints. Before Tanya and I parted ways, I insisted we sit down for some much needed ice cream. No joke, it was the most delicious ice cream I have ever remember having had. I finished my day at the arcade where I got to play my favorite video game Pump it up,check out the video below.

I hope you enjoy the pics and video!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers